Flugzeugabsturz bei Gorbovtsy (Winnikowzy) - 1942-1944

• I am looking for information about crashed Germany war plane. It crashed maybe in 1942-1944 years. I do't have exactly information. But I have memories of one local resident who saw all this. This happened in the village of Gorbovtsy (Winnikowzy), but maybe it happened in Bagrinowzy (because, this is big village in that area, and maybe command of the armed forces indicated exactly that large village).

I don't know, which air forces were operating in that area, but I know which divisions operated in that area (371 Infantry Division and 208 Infantry Division) I can have mistakes in this information. I need help.

With respect, Igor

I am looking for photos of the village of Vinnikovtsy(Winnikowzy) for 1941-1944

• Hallo Igor,

wir haben uns vor kurzem dazu entschieden, künftig in diesem Forum nur noch deutsch als Boardsprache zu verwenden. Ich möchte dich daher bitten, dies zu akzeptieren und ab sofort ebenfalls in deutsch zu schreiben. Verwende dazu sonst bitte einen Translator, wenn es nicht anderes gehen sollte.

Zudem möchte ich dich bitten, immer mit einer Anrede und einer Grußformel zu schreiben. Auch das ist Bestandteil der hier geltenden Forenregeln. Ich bitte daher um konsequente Einhaltung, danke!

Gruß

Michael

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Igor,

We recently decided to only use German as the board language in this forum in future. I would therefore like to ask you to accept this and to write in German from now on. Otherwise, please use a translator for this if nothing else is possible.

I would also like to ask you to always write with a salutation and a greeting. This is also part of the forum rules that apply here. I therefore ask for consistent compliance, thank you!

greeting

Michael